
So it's no secret that Creed has struggled with the potty training. He is now 3 1/2 and "refuses" to use the potty. He won't poop in it at all. In fact Annie poops in it more than him. Now that Annie is two, we thought maybe we would try a long shot and potty train them both. We have tried everything you can find on google for Creed so I wasn't sure what would work so I made it easy and used what we had. Halloween candy bars from the freezer for #2 and O
tterpops from last summer for #1. Creed only had one accident all day and it was at 9 o'clock at night. He even stayed dry during a long nap. Annie on the other hand went through 6 pairs of underwear today. The first pair was the best.....Annie ran in to go potty and forgot to pull down her underwear. She started yelling "mommy" because the pee was squirting out all over her legs. Most accidents were on the kitchen or bathroom floor and I only had to clean a spot on the carpet once. Pretty good for the first day and much better than Creed's first try. That was three days of 10-12 pairs a day and a lot of "deep cleaning". Yuck!!! Two weeks and hopefully it will all be over. Then only one more!!!!!
5 comments:
You will totally need to give me potty training tips - Annie will probably be there before Lauren - I just don't even know where to start!!! Good luck on 2 at a time!
Tiffany told me you had a blog last weekend at work so I started reading. Congrats on your new little one. She is a doll. Good luck with potty training....I can't believe you can do that after you just had a baby! You are amazing! We are going to attempt to start potty training Jack this weekend. I am not too excited.
Good luck on this one! You're a brave soul doing them together. I am struggling with one and ready to throw the towel in. I keep thinking that I can get it done before this baby comes. Maybe.
We got super lucky with Brianna & she just kind of trained herself! She was pretty much potty trained by 2 1/2 so I have no complaints! She still can't hold it at night but I'm not worried about that! Good luck with potty training 2!
I am so not looking forward to this in a nice new house!!
Post a Comment