Jersey was blessed on February 1st. Matt picked out her dress and I did her hair. Just Kidding! It was such a great day. Matt's sister Kelli had a baby a few weeks before Jersey came so we did a marathon day and had both blessings. It gave us a lot of time to socialize and eat of course. Matt's mom Patty was so willing to have the luncheon at her house which not only is big so everyone fits, but that made it so Kelli and I didn't have to stress getting everything ready at either of our houses. I am so grateful for family. They are golden!
These are the babies with the babysitters. I didn't have to hold Jersey all day except while feeding her obviously. It was a nice little break. Sara with her little brother Mckay and Bronson with Jersey.
You can't tell that Bronson is great with kids at all in this picture..... just precious. Look at those cheeks on Jersey, it's all that eating.



2 comments:
Sounds like it was a fun full day!
I wish I could have come to her blessing but I was pretty sick. She is a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I especially love what you did with her hair. It must have taken you hours :) You are TOOO funny!
Post a Comment