
This was dress-up day with Jack, again. This time it was a little less "manly" and a little more "Tina Turner". The funny thing is Matt is sitting next to me right now and this is the first time he has seen this. His comment was, "Great.....what a fairy."
3 comments:
Silly boy! I thought it was one of the girls but I couldn't figure out which until I read that it was Jack! It's nice of him to play dress up with his little sister! Also, it's a great blackmail/wedding video picture! lol
That is just fantastic. The best part is Matt's comments. Is this what happens when he is home more? The funny thing is that it is Matt, Mr. Big Tough man.
That is just great. Is this what happens with Matt home more? The funny this is that it is Matt, Mr. Big Tough Man!
Post a Comment