6 things that make me Happy!!
1. My hubby, and kids of course. I have the best husband ever who spoils me every day. And kids who are so sweet and tell me they like my hair and give me foot massages when I am stressed out. They also like to cuddle and take naps with me.
2. Naps make me happy.
3. The gospel, including temples and my calling in our ward. Who doesn't like going to the temple....and I love teaching the Relief Society sisters so much. I have an incredible ward and everyone makes comments and participates. I always feel so uplifted and happy when we have had a great lesson and felt the spirit.
4. Parties. Big planned ones and spontaneous small ones. I am always up for a party. Love the atmosphere and energy at a party.
5. Romance. Good books, cheesy movies full of lovey, dovey characters. Heck, I'll take a sweet, romantic commercial.
6. Accomplishments. This could be something from work, school, something my kids or husband have done. Even the dishes and laundry fit into here. A clean house, a really good meal, a project that worked out, a really steamy shower, a good workout.
I tag the GNO girls and anyone from work. Love you guys!!
My Whole 30 Experience
12 years ago



1 comment:
Yeah, you did it. I thought it was an easy one to do.
Post a Comment