
Don't you love taking pictures with kids. First of all, outfits...what a hassle, then you have to bath and make sure everyone is clean. Then you find a place and hope the lighting is right. Then you have the awesome photographer try to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time. Hopeless really and yet we torture ourselves every year for these classic memories. And each year I am so grateful for
photoshop. This is 100 pictures later and still not everyone is looking at the camera. Oh, and another thing, no matter how much you bribe, someone is always mad. Can you guess who?? This is one of the only smiles.
4 comments:
Oh my heck, I know what you mean! I DREAD getting family pictures taken but it does have to be done! It looks cute! Congrats!
Well we think the picture turned out great. What a beautiful family. Who did you get to take the picture?
Sista, Sista! I had no idea you had a blog...is it a secret?..if so, you are so busted!
No, I'm kidding! I LOVE your family pics, you have such cute kids. I love the one of you and Matt too. I try hard not to be in any pictures, but I love getting my kids pictures taken!
I LOVE your new family picture! It is so darling. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! I couldn't tell which one was having a hard day. They all looked happy to me! I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! Hope you are coming.
Love you guys
Tanya
Post a Comment