These are my girls at the end of the school year. My girls are so great with Annie and play with her so well. I am reading which is what I did in all my spare time this summer. I LOVE Stephenie Meyer and devoured her series Twilight multiple times. I am reading The Host in this picture. Matt has been such a supportive husband and even read the books so I would have someone to talk to about them. He says they are good, but reading them from a girl's point of view is a little too much for him. He made sure I could go to the Barnes and Noble party for the Breaking Dawn book and is of course seeing the movie with me in November, (after I go at midnight with the other obsessed moms in the neighborhood).
My Whole 30 Experience
12 years ago



1 comment:
Janie I'm so glad you have a blog now. I feel like it helps everyone to keep up with everyone in a fun way! Very cute! We missed coming to Chris and Patty's tonight, hope everyone had fun. See ya later!
Post a Comment