Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Annie's Hat

Things are never boring at our house and we don't buy toys because the simpliest things bring such joy, and hours of entertainment. You can save a lot of money that way. Don't you love the socks!!

3 comments:

Cin's Fam said...

I love it! The socks definately make the outfit!! LOL! She is a Q-T!You are alucky momma!

Greco Family said...

It is amazing what those kiddos will find to play with! How fun!

Sheri said...

I am so happy to have found your blog through Amy's blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking! Your family is so beautiful. I am so happy you are an RN now and pregnant with another baby? That is great. You are amazing. I sent you an invite to view our family blog. I loved our times we spent together. We always had so much fun! I am glad you guys still have girls night. It is nice to keep in touch! I am glad we have blogs because I think it is fun to see how your lives are going.