Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hear the Music!!

Autumn had her dance showcase for Ballet/Tap and HipHop this month. We recorded them and I forgot to snap an actual picture. How silly of me. She did so well though. Especially with the HipHop one. She had a solo at the end and looked awesome!! She will be doing HipHop again in January because she loves it so much. She says it goes along with the kind of music she wants to learn to play on her electric guitar.....when she finally gets one. She is so amazing and talented in all of the areas that I am not. It does make it slightly hard to be able to help her, but then she doesn't seem to need the help.

Autumn and Sage also had the great opportunity to sing Spanish songs at the mall, in a performance at school, and at church for the Christmas Sacrament meeting. They both have learned so much in the Spanish Immersion program at our school. I love the opportunities that it gives them and the extra effort that it takes. Autumn is an absolute natural. She can ace a pretest of 42 words after two days. Autumn is a producer and a pleaser. Sage is not quite there, but has been working so hard. We are working on staying focused and doing our best "every time". Sage likes to keep things stress-free and easy going, a free spirit in a sense.

I love my girls!!

No comments: