The kids pulled it off. We have been having an unusual amount of fighting and resistance to chores in the weeks leading up to Christmas. Santa almost had to skip the Schaugaard home this year, but at the last minute, everyone put in 110% effort and got their names on the nice list just in the "Nick" of time. Santa surprised us with a Wii. Everyone is loving it. Of course it is after 11:00pm and they are all still at it. Matt loves his Wii Fit and has been getting better and better at the games. He was a little ticked that he is considered "overweight" and I was "normal" at 39 weeks pregnant. Go figure!! But it made my 2 week weight loss goal really easy to make. I could probably shed a few pounds named Jersey. It will be fun to work out together and keep track, always more motivating. Other highlights are the bowling. I love that the kids kick our butt. It beats going to an actual bowling alley any day. Plus with four controllers and lots of kids, everyone gets a turn and they haven't fought all day. Progress.....
My Whole 30 Experience
12 years ago



3 comments:
That's awesome! I love that as an outsider, I cannot imagine your kids misbehaving...you have a perfect family! Oh, I know too well those struggles. Especially the feeling of the tiniest breakthrough... "progress". I have a bit of Wii envy, but if Matt is considered overweight... I'm not sure can take that just yet. I'd be afraid I would get a "sorry...there seems to be a malfunction...there is no hope for you" type of response!
Thanks for your comments, you are too kind. Good luck in the coming weeks. You are the cutest pregnant lady I've known...but I can empathize with that last part of those 9 month miracles!
Whew, that was a lot of reading!! So cute, I love your matching jammies - I expect my own pair next year :)
Totally waiting for a "we had the baby" call or text - don't forget to let us know!!
Love ya and see you soon!
We just got the Wii too and I can't believe how much of a workout you can actually get on that thing. Time really flies when you are playing it though. The day comes and goes before you know it. Wish you luck on losing that weight (Jersey)
Let us know when you have her. Isn't she due!?!?
Post a Comment