So Creed has a preschool program and had been complaining that he "didn't feel so good". Mean mommy that I am, I gave him some Tylenol and made him go anyway. He had a little duet as a drummer boy. Matt and I were laughing the whole time because our uncontrollable Creed was in a daze the whole time. Completely out of character for him. It took multiple songs just for him to even do the actions and he only sang a little bit of the songs. Creed had been walking around the house for weeks and knew every word to every song in the program. (We had heard them MANY, MANY times.) We recorded it so these pictures aren't the best, but was a great experience. Creed can be calm when sick and with a little bit of meds in his system.
My Whole 30 Experience
12 years ago



2 comments:
I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Creed-o that isn't just melt your heart cute. He always brings a smile to my face. Yes that boy will get whatever he wants because of his cute little innocent looks. We are so happy he is our family and that he is yours! He will always keep you on your toes!!
It is hard to imagine him in front of an audience just quiet and calm like that. After our THanks-Christmas party I realized what a ham he is. He loved that microphone....That's for sure!
Post a Comment