Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No baby, yet

So I was curious as to what the babynamey ticker would say when you go over. Apparently it doesn't calculate the 5% of women who actually go past their due dates. For an update, no baby, but I still feel fabulous. That's the problem really. If I was miserable I could probably get some contractions going just long enough to get to the hospital and them decide to keep me. But alas, I am still loving being pregnant and I am content to let her come when she wants. It won't be later than Monday anyway. So don't be fooled and have a GREAT New Years!!

5 comments:

steph said...

I was going to call you today to see how you were doing. Glad to see that your hanging in, don't get discouraged. Jersey will come when she is ready. Take care, and let us know.

Balser said...

I love how your babynamey thing says 'your baby is two days old'-I think that's funny! Didn't Matt want her to come in 2009? He may have his wish! I heard that the first baby born each year sometimes get special things like diapers for a year... Maybe she's trying to win something! Obviously you've made her way too comfy in there! ;)

Unknown said...

Janie you seriously amaze me. You have the most positive attitude about everything. You are the cutest pregnant mom. congratulations soon!
Tiffany Hood

Robinson's said...

That is so funny 2 days old, huh?!!

Amy and Kris said...

Janie, you are the most amazing pregnant person I know!!! I'm only 16 weeks & I wish I could have the baby NOW!!! Please let us all know when you have her & good luck with everything! I can't beleive you made it through all the christmas chaos without having her!! You are just amazing!